«Certain caterpillars such as the silkworm, use innovative capabilities to supply the raw material of the textile fibre known as silk from the spinning threads of their cocoons.»
- Copyright of this website and all contents therein are reserved by Computa.
- Copying and downloading contents from this website are for their own exclusive use. Any other use or modification of the contents of this website is prohibited.
- The information on this website is not to be construed as binding and current and accurate information is not guaranteed.
- Wherever legally permissible, Compudata will not be held liable for damages of any kind and no matter on what legal basis, arising out of or in connection with the use of its website, in particular for damages as a consequence of incorrect, incomplete or not duly updated data or as a consequence for any loss of data.
- Compudata guarantees that personal data shall not be misused or forwarded to third parties.
- Our website partly contains links to third party websites. Compudata will not accept responsibility for the contents, the products offered therein, services or other offers or for adherence of data protection regulations on these websites. Activating links is the user’s own responsibility.
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to this copyright and disclaimer. It is the responsibility of the user of this website to inform himself at regular intervals of the site’s contents and to inform himself of any changes that may have occurred in the meantime.
- This disclaimer is subject to Swiss laws and shall be construed in accordance with these regulations. In the case of disputes, the user agrees to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.