«Certain caterpillars such as the silkworm, use innovative capabilities to supply the raw material of the textile fibre known as silk from the spinning threads of their cocoons.»
ArchiveElectronic archiving is for long-term storage of permanent electronic information. The capture and provision of information is a prerequisite for the ability of modern companies and administrations to work.
Compudata offers solutions - in-house and outsourced - for simple archiving requirements to highly integrated Enterprise Content Management requirements.
Digital Data FinderDigital Data Finder (DDF) is a comprehensive, digital and audit compliant archiving solution based on industry standards. The system enables the capture and archiving of data from various sources.
- Signing and encrypting documents in compliance with the law
- Secure data transfer due to 448bit encryption
- Reproducibility of data without loss due to intelligent archiving architecture
- High safeguard against failure during system damage
- Research archived data using search criteria or full text
- Data or documents can be displayed
- Index imported data according to given criteria
- Export archived data using DVD, CD, WORM, Jukebox or flat file
- Import electronic data using directories, other archives or data banks, generated spool files, host or email. There is no data source that is not accessible.